Sunday, May 18, 2008

Cuddle Whore <3

Summer... its definitely feeling here-ish! I was at the special Olympics again with my guys today in 90 degree weather! I must say they rock. I would have been so done with that 200M run at 10am. Fuck direct sunlight. I was not built for heat!! I love the accompanying nights on warmer days. It doesn't leave marks nearly as much. Its 2am here and still an astonishing 68 degrees out. Lovely. I think summer is a little like a BDSM scene...you need to plan out in advance if you want marks and/or reddening to occur.. take proper precautions, and after the fact nurse yourself back from the potential pain inflicted. :) Eh, my little ghetto car has AC and my awesome brick building Apt stays a glorious 63-68 degrees in pretty much any weather. I'll survive. In other news... along with a relaxing summer feel comes more kinky feelings. I want to rape-play more than ever! Dark warm parks at night... a partner into rape-play.. I guess I'll update on this later ;) A little update in the lovins dept... I am still trying out the dating bit. I'm still working out the kinks :) (ahem, literally!) ..but seriously... I'm finding out that "dating" someone can really occupy some time and energy. I'm not sure if its mentally trying or what, but basically I've stopped doing a lot of my otherwise regular routines since taking up this new-found opportunity. My gym routine is foundering, my apt is looking a little more "hurricane Katrina-ish" than ever, and my tickle munch thingie has totally been put on hold! Yikers.... yeah, multitasking was never quite my forte'. I will try my best to re-establish some form of order now that things are seeming a little more stable I guess :) This is all kinda new to me... also, I think It will be good to have a stable person to cuddle with. Not that I don't adore occasional cuddles from my friends ...but god, I guess its just not happening enough ...I'm always ending up craving more!! I'm a true cuddle whore. I crave those long warm sensual cuddles where you don't feel rushed or under time restraint... the only worry in your mind is weather your elbow is going to fall asleep anytime in the next 20 mins or so. Aww, yes. *glows* I guess the one other thing I wanted to note in this blog is that I'm sorry to anyone I haven't kept in the best contact with in the last few months. I love you all and don't mean to seem such a hermit sometimes. I guess the fact I've become custom to doing so much overtime at work makes things a little harder yet, but yeah... You all know how horrible I am at calling... please try not to hold it against me :) hehe... (this goes esp. for my buddies on bondage and myspace! I love you all to death and hope you know I appreciate you) XoXo to you all, and enjoy the warm! <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should try for once a week... make sundays a week long recap.