Monday, September 1, 2008

Green thumbs and green tits! (sorta)

Okay, I am back with some pictures! This is the latest from my kitchen. My Aerogarden is now yielding what you see in the picture about every 1-2 weeks! Yum! (This is giving me a great excuse to cook again, thank-goodness) Now, all I have to do is clean my god damn apartment more so I can have people over for dinner! Today I snapped a photo of my massive amounts of sweet basil I harvested, a huge hunk-o-chives, a small batch of thai basil, some tyme, and a decent little de-lish pile of mint.. all organic! yay! ...Hmm... Larb Gai anyone? <3



In other news... hmm.... random free shit along the side of the road is awesome. Alongside that.. random free shit with elaborate descriptions are even better. We found this specimen directly across the street from our beloved neighborhood Value Village.... which happens to be having a 50% off day today that I am about to scramble to after I finish yapping here. Bless ye local thrift stores!



...and lastly... but certainly not leasty... well, there's just no good way to put this lightly. Seth, Aaron and I did a sploshing scene. Yes, sploshing.. as in dirty and disgusting and awesome. I will put a few pictures here on the blog, but the rest are going to reside on my XTube account (for those of you interested in peeking at that and other random naked Julie smut.. just type in "JulieTiger" under the photo groups on XTube) ... because well, I'm a slut like that. Thank you to my loving awesome bois!! We shall make this the coolest calendar ever! XoXo <3 Enjoy!!



Oh yes!! ... put... it... in.... there..... :p *Ppttthhhhhh!!*

1 comment: